Monday, May 16, 2016

Happy Birthday Baki Zainal

Assalamualaikum..

Happy Birthday to my one an only Baki Zainal Oppa... Alhamdulillah this is my 5th time celebrating your birthday.. Knowing him is a big bless to me..

He's one of the coolest guy i ever know.. five years back watching him on TV i was really admiring him.. The way he host the show and his 'cakap melayu pelat cina'.. kekekeke.. start with twitter.. then meet him at his 1st Fan Meeting.. that was a blast.. slowly build up my Awesomers inner circle.. and now.. this awesome weirdo guy is one of important man in my life.. he is my only oppa.. abang who will always be there for me when i need someone to calm me down or support me.. Tq so much oppa!!! tq for always be my best oppa ever.. tq for your warmest  words and support.. tq for always believing me.. have fun mucuk!!!

So.. Today is your birthday.. i just wanna wish you all da best and happy always..  Keep being awesome as you always did.. Love u!!!

-xoxo-
By,
Myralicioush

No comments:

Post a Comment