Friday, May 13, 2016

KDT Spring Tour Part 1 - Solo traveller

 Assalamualaikum..

Hey guys.. i would like to share my precious solo journey to Seoul for the first time... lets startt..

28 April 2016
My Precious JackbamSuisturs
 About 9.30 pm i arrived in KLIA. Since this is my first time travel alone, i feel a bit nervous. i kinda lucky when my Jackbamsuisturs willing to sent me to the Airport and to soothes my super nervous butterfly in my stomach.. kekekekke.. after drop luggage, we went to McD to have a dinner. i kinda lost appetite, just shared some fries and coke with my suisturs.
about
10.30PM they sent me to the International departure gate. as i handed my passport and flight tix to the staff i start feel like one wonderful feeling inside. The excitement and nervous is keep on dancing in my heart. Oh mannn!!! i finally fly by my own.. solo traveller to my Love Destination!!! Seoul!! im coming... on board i just doing my things.. sleep - eat - movies - sleep - eat - sleep.. at least i got my sleep before my day tomorrow.. from the dark sky..
Alhamdulillah i got a chance to see a sunrise right from up the sky.. subhanallah.. it was sooooooooo freakin pretty.. Subhanallah.. i was amazed by your creature Ya Allah..  

29 April 2016
6.30AM - Finally i reached Seoul!! Yeayyy!! I managed to step in my fav destination again.. what was the first thing i get as i arrive in Incheon airport??? BANANA UYU and BINCH!! Yeahhh!! That was my breakfast and lunch and dinner for a day.. hahahaha..
7.15AM - as soon as i settle with my luggage and so on.. i took a bus directly to Olympic Park.. for what?? Oh ya.. i forgot to tell you.. i am in seoul one day earlier before my other friends because i wanna attend Got7 1st Concert in Seoul!!! Yeahhhh!!! Hahaha.. so from the airport i went straight to the concert vanue in order to purchase the official goods. 

Wanna know more?? Stay tuned..

-xoxo-
By,
Myralicioush

No comments:

Post a Comment